1000 Genomes Project reveals human variation
A project to sequence hundreds of human genomes has found millions of gene variants.L. WILLATT, EAST ANGLIAN REGIONAL GENETICS SERVICE / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY The long-awaited results from the pilot phase of the first large-scale initiative to sequence …
Gene Mapping Project Offers New Clues About Humans
1000 Genomes pilot a hit with geneticists
1000 Genomes project maps 95% of all gene variations
Dad Struck by Breast Cancer after Wife
Mike Story was in disbelief when doctors told him he had breast cancer, the same disease that killed his wife. Dr. Jennifer Ashton reports. Mike Story and Dr. Tracey O'Connor during an examination. (CBS) CBS News Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer …
Women Urged to Reclaim Their Life After Breast Cancer
Hot Looks: Help Fight Breast Cancer
NH firefighters wear pink to fight breast cancer
Prescriptions: Glaxo Case May Not Be Over
New York Times
The government is still following up on GlaxoSmithKline's manufacturing problems in Puerto Rico after yesterday's news that the company would pay $ 750 million to settle criminal and civil complaints about adulterated products. …
GlaxoSmithKline whistleblower awarded $ 96m payout
Health Buzz: GlaxoSmithKline Settles Charges Over Defective Drugs
Glaxo whistleblower stands to receive $ 96m
- Latest Health News from Google Health Palm Beach Post Okla. health officials look into Texas food recallBusinessWeekOklahoma health officials are investigating the shut down of a Texas food processing plant and...
- Latest Health News from Google Health BBC News PIP breast implants: Harley Medical Group will not replace implantsBBC NewsThe chairman of the Harley Medical Group says replacing PIP implants would put...
- Latest Health News from Google Health PhysOrg.com New Oral Crizotinib Appreciably Shrinks Aggressive Sarcoma And Lung Cancer TumorsMedical News TodayA 44-year old patient with inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor (IMT), a sarcoma that...
- Latest Health News from Google Health TopNews New Zealand Meat, dairy products, sugar may up breast cancer risk – studiesFood ConsumerIn the pink month – the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month,...
- Latest Health News from Google Health Washington Post Obama Health Care: Do You Think the President's Plan Is Unconstitutional?ABC NewsPresident Obama's health care law was dealt a serious blow yesterday when...
Click on a Star to Rate this Post: