Question by Jacob P: Healthy Diet?
I am a twenty year old college student who is not very active physically. I have lost any motivation to lose weight, I have horrible health conditions on besides of my family and I want to go on a healthy diet. If not a diet, then anything I can do to lose weight that is healthy and will help me out will be great. Any suggestions would be appreciated
Answer by Cherry
Here’s a few diet habits that you could do.
I am inspired by the Japanese low rate of obesity and life longetivity.
Walk more often! Many Japanese don’t rely on their car or public cars to do their activities. They do a lot of walking and climbing stairs on their daily activities. Japanese also ride bicycle often, those are good ways to increase the calories output.
Don’t eat like a giant! You can start reducing your consumption, it may take sometime before your stomach is used to it.
Don’t eat until you are full! Eat until you are 80% full.
Consume more fish based foods rather than meat based products.
Eat slowly! Compare the eating speed of a person that uses chopstick versus a person that uses spoon and fork. The chopstick is carefully designed so that you will eat slowly to let your digestion process works effectively. So eat at slower pace no matter how hungry you are.
Make that a habit and combine your habits with healthy foods
Add your own answer in the comments!
You might also be interested in the following items from Amazon:
Essential Concepts for Healthy Living provides students with a clear and concise introduction to the latest scientific and medical research in personal health. With its unique focus on critical thinking and analysis of health-related behaviors and attitudes, this text enhances students understanding of their own health needs and presents the scientific background necessary for students to think critically about the reliability of health-related information they encounter in the media. The Fi
List Price: $ 79.95
Price: $ 3.97
If you’re ready to feel great and take charge of your health (and your family’s), then this book is for you.
Relax! Just because the recipes in this book are “healthy” doesn’t mean you have to give up the foods you love. This book offers a simple, enjoyable approach to delicious and healthful cooking that anyone can master. This is no diet book – the recipes are neither fat-free, sugar-free or sodium-free – rather, it is a daily guide to gradually changing your cooking habits to
Rating: (out of 1 reviews)
List Price: $ 11.99
- Q&A: healthy diet? Question by adoreemee_xx: healthy diet? can someone please help me construct a healthy diet? not like a lose weight diet, but one to get me...
- What is an effective but healthy diet for a busy ... Question by ^_^: What is an effective but healthy diet for a busy teenager? I’m 17 years old, 5 foot 4 inches tall, and 175...
- The Healthy Diet Manifesto The Healthy Diet Manifesto 1. Everyone is on a diet. Healthy dieters choose a diet that will bring them closer to their life goals. Diet...
- Can a healthy diet lower your immune system? Question by Nami: Can a healthy diet lower your immunities or immune system? Around november of last year, i switched over from a disgusting junk...
- The Paleo Diet: Lose Weight and Get Healthy by ... The Paleo Diet: Lose Weight and Get Healthy by Eating the Foods You Were Designed to Eat ISBN13: 9780470913024 Condition: New Notes: BRAND NEW FROM...
Click on a Star to Rate this Post: